Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wine-Tasting River Cruise with AMA Waterways Posts

by, Jan Ross
I thought I would organize all the posts about our fabulous wine-tasting cruise with AmaWaterways on the MS AmaLegro to make it easier to read them in order, if you are interested in a river cruise. And you should be interested, because it was fabulous in every way. I would be glad to answer any specific questions you might have about the cruise. Just email me at jan.ross@thetravelauthority.com.

Day Five in Cochem, Germany

Navigating the Locks

Day Six in Bernakastel, Germany

Day Seven in Trier, Germany and Luxemburg, Luxemburg

Day One in Paris, France

Day Two in Paris, France

When you are ready to travel with AmaWaterways, The Travel Authority is ready to help you plan that trip. You can call 1-877-AXP-1515 for information and details about these cruises. Be sure to print out this post or mention the code BLAMA to get the best deal on your trip. I would love to hear your suggestions for future blog posts. You can comment below or contact me by email at jan.ross@thetravelauthority.com. Thanks for reading - I truly appreciate it!
Safe travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment